Tuesday

Eldar Additions and Beginnings

Eldar Warlock of Biel-Tan


The very first army I ever collected was Eldar and I have played and added to it since 1998! The most recent addition was the Warlock. I really like how the helm turned out and now I want to change all my Seer's to have a similar look. That would be why I never finish this army!
The Eldar have seen no shortage of Codecies or Army Lists Variations in that time and I have used and played almost all of them but recently I was inspired to start an entirely new army from scratch. No more Biel-Tan Craftworld it would be a completely original idea similar to my Solar Sentinel Marines. The test model turned out well but I think I would like to bases to be more "icy" than here. I'll take another shot at it.



The working title for the Craftworld is Icefall, in Imperial Gothic, haven't decided on an "Eldar" pronunciation or spelling yet. I hope you like it and I will be posting more of the history of both Craftworld Icefall and the Solar Sentinels. As soon as I turn it into actual paragraphs and not just notes and doodles in my sketchbook!


 
Thanks for checking out the blog!
-Keith

26 comments:

  1. Looking good. I like the scheme on the guardian especially.

    Though the photography looks like it could use a little more light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karitas I appreciate the comments.

    I agree with the photos being sub par but on the plus side I now have a larger work space and will be able to set up a better lighting rig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paintjob on the craftworld Icefall Guardian looks great, I know how difficult it is to paint a clean but good looking white.

    The Warlock has a nice colour scheme too, but the witchblade isn't "psychic" enough. It looks like common metal and not like a mighty xenos weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for posting amazing articles. These blogs would definitely help us keep posted about new trends in the market.

    Limbo Emulator

    CbseLearner

    ReplyDelete




  5. PSl 2020 is nearly to coming in pakistan in February 20. The most awaited and the Popuplar event that is gonna be start. So Get ready and enjoy all the pakistan super laegaue live streaming, schedule, fixture and the other teams details. You can watch all the match updates and the Online ball by ball updates.

    Psl live streaming 2020

    ReplyDelete
  6. While some believe that Valentine’s Day 2021 Evening is celebrated in the middle of February to commemorate the anniversary of Valentine’s death or burial–which probably occurred around A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative...

    https://www.getbalancechecknow.com/
    https://www.getbalancechecknow.com/blog/a-target-gift-card-the-most-commonly-used-product/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The most awaited and the Popuplar event that is gonna be start. So Get ready and enjoy all the pakistan super laegaue live streaming, schedule, fixture and the other teams details

    Immigration Consultants For Australia

    ReplyDelete

  9. The Quality Waist trainer and their features are the important hting to consider while buying the waist trainer.
    Check the below here and find the best if you have
    https://hidethatfat.blogspot.com/2021/05/how-to-lose-belly-fat-in-3-days-proven.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more

    Student Visa Assistance For Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.
    balance transfer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful blog with many helpful Informations. kindly visit
    Peb Manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice article, thanks for the information. If you are interested in medical treatment in turkey, I definitely recommend looking gastic balloon treatment in turkey.

    ReplyDelete